For the second option, it is compulsory that the candidate possess a skill which is in high demand in the nation that the Australian administration is ready to offer an invitation to the skilled applicant having the necessary skills and meets the requirements of the job offers as well.
Australia PR Visa Classes
People globally can become Permanent residents of Australia in many ways. Three common ways of becoming a permanent resident of Australia :
a family-stream permanent visa (Dependents of Australian permanent residents or citizens)
a work-stream permanent visa (this option is for those who have job offer from a highly in demand skillset)
business or investor-stream permanent visa (those who want to invest in Australia and then become a permanet resident)
- As an Australian permanent resident and an Australian citizen are not the same.
- As a permanent resident of Australia, one generally can:
- permanently live in Australia
- working and studying in Australia
- enrol in Australia’s national health scheme, and to get benifits of Medicare
- apply for bank loans to buy property, or do business
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence depending on meeting the required criteria.
- apply for Australian citizenship once eligible
- travel to and from Australia for as long as have a valid visa.
Nonetheless, You will also may qualify for other government benefits and services. If you hold a permanent visa,and not living in Australia, your eligibility for the above benefits may be impacted. Always you need to Contact the relevant government departments or authorities to confirm your rights and obligations in regards to enjoy Australia permanent resident benefits.
Unlike Australian citizens, a permanent resident generally cannot:
- can't have an Australian passport
- can't vote in Australian Government elections unless you enrolled (as a British subject) before 26 January 1984
- can't access student loans
- can't join the Australian Defence Force
- can't obtain ongoing work in the Australian Government
- can't return to Australia from overseas without a valid travel facility (you do not have automatic right of entry to Australia)