Who can apply?
To be eligible for an excellent visa, you must:
- you must be the parent/grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- need an invitation letter from your family member who is inviting.
- a promise(written letter) of monetary support for the length of your visit
- the list and number of individuals within the household of this person
- a photocopy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry at least $100,000 coverage
- have proof that the medical insurance has been paid fully and not just a quotation.
You must also:
- apply for an excellent visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions
You cannot include dependents in this application.
Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites you want to prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are samples of what are often used as proof of funds:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the foremost recent tax year
- Employment Insurance stubs
- Employment or offer letter including salary and date of hiring
- pay stubs
- Bank statements
TO GET A CUSTOMIZED CHECKLIST AND MAKE YOUR APPLICATION READY PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO GET EXPERT ASSITANCE AND GET YOUR VISA APPROVED.