To apply as a provincial nominee, you'll have to:
- Meet the minimum requirements & criteria of particular province or territory’s non-Express Entry streams.
- Be nominated thereunder stream (to which you have got applied)
If you don’t have a nomination
Then you need to immediately check for the eligibility criteria and specific requirements of every provinces listed below.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
If you aren’t truthful(submit fraudulent documents) in your application for permanent residence the you will face the below listed consequences by IRCC.
- Refuse your application
- find you inadmissible
- Bar you for up to five years from applying for permanent resident status
- Pay your application fees
- Our fees changed
In most cases, your fees will include:
- Processing fees for you and your dependents include in your application
- The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- Third-party fees
- You must pay your fees online (opens in a very new tab).
- Biometrics fee
In most cases, you want to pay a biometrics fee once you submit your application. Otherwise, you will experience delays. The biometrics fee covers the value of collecting fingerprints and a digital photo.
As part of the process flow and cost involved you need to pay for below listed third parties:
- Medical exams
- Police certificates
- Language testing
- Educational credential assessment
Submit your application
Before you send us your application to the Province, make sure you:
- Answer all questions
- Sign your application and all forms
- Include your processing fee
- You will have to include every supporting document (must include a copy of the nomination certificate which the province or territory has given you)
- If your application is incomplete, IRCC will reject it and send it back to you. You’ll have to fix any errors and then re-submit it.Your applications will not be refused because an expert would be guiding you on how to make your application error free and complete it before you submit.