Applying for a temporary visa can be frantic. With a long list of do's and don’ts and documentation, it can become stressful. Immanuel immigrations has the accurate knowledge, adequate experience to help in directing complex visa procedures and file your temporary visa application with greater credence. We have a high success rate when it comes to temporary visas.
What is visitor visa?
Visitor visa shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada as a visitor.
How long you can stay on visitor visa
Most visitor’s visa holders can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.
At the port of entry (POE), the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months normally. If so, they will put the date you need to leave CANADA by in your passport. They might also give you a document, called a visitor record, which will show the date you need to leave by under different requirements.
Who can apply or be eligible?
To meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa for Canada. You must:
- Passport of your nationality.
- be in good health (without being a burden to Canada with severe medical condition)
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions (cases pending for judgements)
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties (in your home country)—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer of IRCC that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay(to meet travel, accommodation, food expenses)
- The money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.