Open work permit
An open working papers allows you to work for any employer in Canada, apart from one that:
- is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have did not suits the conditions or
- Those employers who regularly offer jobs in striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages
- You can only get an open work permit conditionally.
Not sure, which one you should get? Find out what sort of working papers you would like for your situation.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants
There are specific requirements you would like to satisfy counting on where you're once you apply for your working papers .
However, no matter where you apply or which sort of labor permit you apply for, you must
- convince a politician that you simply will leave Canada when your working papers expires;
- show that you simply have enough money to require care of yourself and your relations during your stay in Canada and to return home;
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate);
- not be a danger to Canada’s security;
- being in good health without contagious diseases.
- not decide to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who did not suits the conditions;
- not decide to work for an employer who, on a daily basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages; and
- Give the officer the other documents they invite to prove you'll enter the country.
SPOUSES OF STUDENT VISA HOLDERS IN CANADA ARE ELIGIBLE FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT TO APPLY FROM OUTSIDE CANADA. CONTACT US AT THE EARLIEST TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY AND MAKE YOUR APPLCIATION READY TO SUBMIT AND GET YOUR OPEN WORK PERMIT VISA APPROVED.